BP Monitor DS-54 Dura Shock
The Welch Allyn BP Monitor Dura Shock DS54 from Welch Allyn is a sturdy aneroid sphygmomanometer designed and built to withstand the demanding AAMI shock resistance test. The aneroid can withstand a drop of up to 76cm onto a hard surface, remaining in calibration. The DS54 is supplied with a latex-free, adult Flexi Port cuff, which can be interchanged easily with other cuffs in the Flexi Port range. The sphyg features a convenient, traditional thumbscrew release valve and clear 50mm dial.
- Gear-free BP Dura Shock™ technology
- Shock-resistant for accuracy and lower cost over time
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Thumbscrew release valve
- Clear 50mm dial
- Shock-resistant mechanism
- Supplied with latex-free adult Flexi Port cuff
- 5-year calibration warranty
There are no reviews yet.