Welch Allyn CareTemp™ Touch Free Thermometer
In fast paced environments where speed and efficiency matter, the welch allyn CareTemp Touch Free thermometer is a valuable screening tool for many clinical settings. It features an infrared sensor that reads temperature from center of forehead with no patient skin contact required, supporting a safe and comfortable patient experience and minimizing the risk of cross-contamination. A measurement distance feedback system helps provide consistent accuracy and features such as a 60 second pulse timer, memory recall button, and C/F conversion button enhance staff productivity.
- Infrared sensor reads temperature 4-6 cm from the center of forehead
- 60 second pulse timer, memory recall button, C/F scale conversion button
- No patient skin contact required, helps minimize the risk of cross-contamination
- Measurement feedback system detects proper operating distance for accuracy
- Large, backlit LCD display that’s intuitive and easy to read
- Takes approximately 3,000 readings on two AAA batteries
- 2 year device warranty
Connects to EMR? No
Product Warranty: TWO YEAR WARRANTY
For More Information
There are no reviews yet.